Please check back periodically to see which events are Sanctioned Indoor Rowing Events for Qualification for the 2022 World Rowing Indoor Championships.
To apply for your indoor event to be a Sanctioned Event, please review the requirements and apply HERE.
For more details on how to qualify for one of the virtual places at the 2022 WRICH, please review the Qualification Guide.
The following events are a list of Sanctioned Events in the Qualification for the 2022 World Rowing Indoor Championships. Please note that the winners of these events do NOT automatically qualify for the 2022 WRICH. For details on the following events, please contact the Organisers directly.
- 15 August 2021 – Virtual Qualification Period begins
- 1 December 2021 – Decision deadline whether the event become fully virtual*
- 10 January 2022 – Deadline to request Para athlete classification in Hamburg
- 2 February 2022 – Virtual Qualification Period closes
- 4 February 2022 – Entry deadline
- 18 February 2022 — Race schedule posted.
- 24 February 2022 — Onsite race card pick-up is available. Onsite Para athlete classification to occur.
*While it is anticipated that the in-person portion of the 2022 WRICH will take place, a decision deadline has been set for 1 December 2021. Should the situation caused by COVID-19 change such that it would be unsafe or unfeasible to host the in-person portion of the WRICH, the decision for the WRICH to shift to a fully virtual format would be taken by this date.